Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hallelujah! - 11/30/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Ohio.  For me, once Thanksgiving is past,there's no denying that Christmas will be here before we know it.  For most of my life this time of year has involved preparation for some sort of musical event ... it just doesn't feel right to not be rehearsing or performing in some fashion.  I'm looking forward to attending a sing-along version of the Messiah this weekend, and singing Pachelbel's Magnificat the following weekend.  While I always get stressed and tired dealing with the shopping, wrapping, and shipping of gifts right on top of giving exams and getting grades submitted, the music of the season invigorates me like nothing else can.  And for that I say:

Hallelujah!

Tomorrow we'll be in Ohio for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment