Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Kakurasu - 11/18/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Belgium, via Ohio ... which is admittedly a strange route.  For months and months I've been wanting to get to one of these Ohio puzzling events and had seriously considered trekking out there last week when I happened to have the day off.  I had a few other things going on, though, so decided to commit to going in the spring instead.  In talking with the host, I learned about the theme for the evening, which was a variation of a logic puzzle I have enjoyed.  This challenged me to find a geocaching puzzle that I could share with you featuring the same topic.  Thus our excursion to Belgium.  Kakurasu is only one portion of the puzzle, but I expect the other portions will look familiar to you.  Good luck (and don't get lost in translation) with:

More Knobeleien ...

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment