Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Emoji :) 11/29/16

Today we travel to Australia.  When I send text messages with my android phone it makes these strange little green alien faces whenever I type :) or :( instead of nice emojis.  I've been getting more and more text messages with fun, colorful emojis lately, so I decided it was time for me to join the 21st century and figure out how to get some I could use myself.  I hit paydirt with a free emoji keyboard app, and I'm like a kid with a new toy.  I can be so much more expressive now and tailor my messages depending on what I want to say and the person I'm sending it to.  It's fun going through and picking out just the right:

Emoji :)

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment