Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A Cow in the Mailbox - 2/19/20

Longtime readers may remember that I have always had a soft spot for anything to do with cows. So you can imagine my delight when today's mail held a surprise package containing a precious little stuffed cow like the one below.  It's a great companion to my not-quite-life-sized one I got for Christmas a few years back. 

Naturally I wanted to share a puzzle with a cow theme today, and I knew I would need to look no farther than what I like to call the Cache Cow series in the UK that I've featured here a number of times before.  But I hadn't ever shared this one, which is perfect for today:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment