Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dog Show! - 2/13/20

I remember a time when my kids were little that a highlight of the year was the chance to watch the two nights of coverage of the annual Westminster dog show on TV.  Just the words "Dog Show!" were enough to get us all excited.  There was one very memorable year when the show ran long, and my efforts to record the big ending so the kids could watch it the next day were foiled when the show ran long and my VCR stopped when I had told it to.  Boy was I in the doghouse after that.

I did watch a bit of the coverage this year, and the happy dogs from all over the world made me smile.  Apparently 20 different countries were represented there this year.  It reminded me of this puzzle from France which I shared back in 2017:

Allo!! Dogs Of The World??






Tomorrow we'll celebrate Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment