Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, February 7, 2020

Duty Free - 2/7/20

One of my coworkers recently returned from a trip to the Azores, so I thought it would be fun to check out some puzzles there.  There's some fasinating geology going on there, and I had fun playing with a complex puzzle with a lot of cool geology-related facts, photos, and cartoons, but I'm not sure it will be to everyone's taste since it doesn't have a geochecker.  I ended up choosing this one:

Duty Free @ Ponta Delgada [São Miguel - Açores]

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment