Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Bienvenue à nouveau, Capitaine Picard! - 2/1/20

Count me as one of those who was very excited about this week's return of Captain Picard.  It's been a long time!  My husband and I were struggling to remember the various plot points of some of the TNG movies, and discussing which of the later series we've watched.  For me, it was DS9 - all of them, Voyger - most of them, Discovery - maybe one of them, and Enterprise - none of them.  I told him we were in danger of losing our "nerd cred," but he thought my concern was misplaced.  ;)

Today I have two (sort of) Picard themed puzzles:  A new puzzle from Texas:

Kirk vs Picard - Voting Open!


and from Picard's home country of France:

Mystère au Sud-Ouest du Plateau Picard

Tomorrow we'll ...

1 comment:

  1. Or, look at what may have gone wrong with the original crew with GCX728 Captain's Logs.

    ReplyDelete