Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, February 3, 2020

Palindromes Galore - 2/3/20

I didn't have a team to root for in the Super Bowl this year, but I was glad it was a close contest and can be happy for the KC fans (Vikings fans know a thing or two about a super bowl drought).  My favorite commercial was undoubtedly the Bill Murray Groundhog Day one.  (Fun fact: the antique bed he wakes up in every morning in that movie is a dead ringer for one that my parents had.)  I couldn't let the occasion of the big palindrome day pass by without a couple of thematic puzzles.  Here's a brand new one from California:

Palindrome Day - 02022020

and one from Virginia that I first shared back in 2012.  It's a bit:

yvruT yspoT

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment