Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Puzzled! - 2/9/20

One night a week or so ago I picked up my son from work and he told me he'd been thinking about writing a puzzle for me.  You can't imagine how happy that made me. It was like a Christmas,  birthday, and Mother's Day gift all rolled into one.   He gave it to me the next day and I had fun figuring it out.   I'm hoping we can work together to make a cache using his idea.  It's been a long time since we wrote a puzzle together.  I thought for today I'd re-share our first effort, from way back in 2011:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment