Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Leap of Faith - 2/25/20

Today I'm resharing a puzzle I first featured back in 2015.  Today I spent some time thinking about getting ready for Leap Day.  I'm organizing a small meet and greet for local cachers and want to put together some ready-made caches for door prizes, and I'm also thinking about putting out a  themed puzzle cache.  I have had a few different ideas bouncing around but I'm going to need to pick one soon and just hope for the best.  I'll need to take a:

Leap of Faith

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment