Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, February 10, 2020

I missed it!- 2/10/20

In all of 2019 and the first few weeks of 2020 there have been two puzzle caches published within 15 miles of Ithaca, one of which was mine.  The other one, which I'm sharing with you here today, published while I was in Boston for the MIT Mystery Hunt and I didn't even notice it until one of my friends happened to point it out to me.  I have quite a few different puzzle notification e-mails set up, so I guess it had been so long since I'd seen a local one that I didn't pay close enough attention when this one came in.  I can't really talk, though.  I've had a cache hidden for months now and haven't taken the time to write a puzzle to go with it.  I've got to rectify that sometime soon!  Enjoy today's puzzle:

A B C, 1 2 ... 100

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment